Thursday, April 10, 2008

Where Have I Been?

It's not easy coming back when you've gotten in to the habit of staying away. It's easy to look away when things get difficult to bear. Easy to ignore the many e-mail's from friends. Too much happening to quickly to digest without becoming ill. In short, I had become a melancolny, brooding, not-so-young man and for that I am very sorry.
If anything was learned, it's after all this sitting back and watching from the sidelines I've noticed there's too much going on to keep feeling sorry from myself. A war that's lasted far too long, an economy that's gone South, food and fuel prices at unreal levels and the absolute worst of all, an administration that's in total denial.
Most of the e-mail's I received asked the same question, "Are you still angry?"
You're damn right I am, thanks for the wake up call.

No comments: